The Grand Sky Penthouse is a residence of immense character and truly is the ultimate in grandeur.
Penthouse residents and their guests are welcomed via a private lobby with two lifts featuring destination control. With luxurious finishes, the upper-level lobby features a double-height skylight atrium with a library and study just beyond. The reflection pool invites you to delve into its sparkling depths and take a few moments to enjoy the surroundings.
From the bespoke Boffi kitchen to the ceilings featuring skylights, every detail is sculpted to perfection. The luxurious spaces create an opulent ambience using rich marble, hand-rubbed stainless steel and tactile timber shelves to impart a unique level of sheer refinement.
The voluminous master suite shower opens out to a skylit garden atrium and pond in a grand procession of luxurious space which will help wash all the cares of day away. Featuring marble and warmed under-floor heating, this magnificent suite offers a luxurious sanctuary away from your everyday.
The foyer entry, is bejewelled in luxurious folds of polished brass and marble. A masterpiece circular crystalline lift forms a sweeping connection between floors, curving through the space like the harbour's winding shores.
Magnificent master walk-in bespoke dressing rooms showcases the creators' passion for high end craftsmanship. From the leather-bound handles, the fluted marble and glass to the magnificent arched mirrors all your essential items have their place.
• Private lobby & lifts open to 473sqm over 2 levels
• Floor to ceiling thermal glass maximises unique views
• Boffi Italian design, unique chef's kitchen
• 2 opulent master suites, expansive dressing rooms & ensuites
• Marble foyer, interior lift, a vast array of luxury inclusions
• Cinema room, office, library, inner atrium & reflection pool
• Stunning 3-car garage with high-tech personalised parking
• Club 500 concierge, pool, gym, spa, lounge, private dining
• 3 balconies offer spectacular views of Sydney Harbor and north-facing ocean views.
• The upper-level baloney adjoining the living room showcase incredible views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and CBD.
• Both lower-level bedroom balconies enjoy stunning views over north heads and the ocean
*Optional Fendi Casa and Roberto Cavalli Home, furnishing & styling shown, are provided by Palazzo Collezioni, please enquire for further information.
Monika (Yanling) Tu
0409 898 888
0432 669 287
Subscribe to the Black Diamondz Newsletter for our latest property information.