With serene north-east Sydney harbour and north-west facing water views, this three-bedroom home is a private sanctuary within the buzz of the city. Nestled in the upper levels of the One Barangaroo tower, this is one of the final remaining residences offering a highly sought-after aspect and a lifestyle befitting a residence that is fully integrated within Crown Sydney, which sits below.
Residents enjoy complete access to luxury hotel services which include 24-hour concierge, valet parking, housekeeping, and in-room dining from Crown's many celebrated chefs. To accompany this is unfettered access to the hotel's resort facilities; two pools, one a private residents' pool with serviced cabanas, a state-of-the-art gym, six-star day spa and tennis court, offering the very best of life on your doorstep.
- Award-winning architecture by firm Wilkinson-Eyre
- Panoramic north-facing living with dining for up to six
- Open-air protected balcony with 1.3m high balustrade, accessible from living room and primary suite
- Meyer-Davis Studio designed interiors with bar and SubZero wine fridge
- Butler's pantry with sink, second SubZero fridge, dishwasher, and Miele appliances
- Entry hallway storage and ample storage throughout
- Custom joinery details and exquisite stonework
- Exceptional primary suite commanding uninterrupted views north, capturing the icons and mesmerising expanse of Sydney Harbour
- Primary walk-through wardrobe and detailed ensuite with free-standing bath and twin rain/steam shower
- Two secondary bedrooms each with their own ensuite and Darling Harbour and Blue Mountains views (option to convert one to home office/study)
- 205 meters high above bustling Barangaroo precinct
- Strata fees are $9,590/quarter.
Crown Residences at One Barangaroo is a limited collection of just 76 private residences that have been designed not just to frame the views of Sydney Harbour's icons, but to stand alongside them as a defining landmark of this beautiful city.
Ready for immediate occupancy.
Subscribe to the Black Diamondz Newsletter for our latest property information.