Tucked away in a quiet and prestigious peninsula setting, positioned between Hunters Hill and Riverview, and only 10.5kms from the centre of Sydney, this substantial home is brilliantly featured for modern living and entertaining on a refreshing scale. The floorplan offers superb flexibility & spaciousness including an optional master/in-laws retreat, two living areas, a separate study, large kitchen and very stylish, modern bathrooms. With a lifestyle to match, Hunters Hill Village, Lane Cove Market Square and the newly developing shopping precinct at Lane Cove (Rosenthal Project), provide further enticement for family buyers.
- Formal lounge room plus separate generous open plan living and dining.
- Spacious kitchen with s/steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Five large bedrooms including dual masters and three with ensuite.
- Separate study.
- Deluxe full main bathroom, well designed laundry and cloak room.
- Ducted and split r/c air conditioning, gas and timber floors.
- Multipurpose expansive lower ground storeroom, cellar and workshop.
- Double garage with motorised entry gate; level gardens and large covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Convenient transport with a bus stop only 350m from your doorstep that takes you in to Hunters Hill, the City, North Sydney & Chatswood. A 2 minute drive away is Huntley's Point ferry stop, which has ample parking and commutes directly into the City and Parramatta.
- Elite private schools at your doorstep include St Joseph's College - Hunters Hill, Saint Ignatius' College - Riverview, Marist Sisters College - Woolwich and more.
0414 845 606
Gregory Basil Howard
0409 621 018
Subscribe to the Black Diamondz Newsletter for our latest property information.